PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) 2018 has succeeded in making gamers feel at home with the gameplay that is easy to understand for beginners and remains unique for those who are already masters. After a few matches, you will realize if the tempo of the game is made a little slower, this is done so that we can feel the details when the player is dribble and show skills when passing other players. Once you understand the benefits of each player's skills and be creative when dribbling the ball, you will be guaranteed to score more and more beautiful goals like Lionel Messi.
Gameplay at PES 2018 is indeed really beautiful and neat. Show this is real football. It's not easy to score in one match. It takes special skills from the players plus the right feeling; then goals are created.
PES 2018's Experience
One of the changes felt in the PES 2018 gameplay is the matter of 'player movement.' The soccer players in the PES 2018 game are very natural. Nothing is so fast; nothing is so slow. Even when carrying a ball, the physicality of one and the other players is completely different, depending on their respective ratings.
All of that because of Real Touch+ that was developed by Konami. Now the player can control the ball with almost all parts of his body, such as the head, chest, stomach, thighs, and legs inside and outside. So there are more possibilities and surprises that will happen just like in the original soccer field.
Also there are also features that add to the excitement of PES 2018, namely Random Selection Match. With this mode, you can play a team containing random players from various countries and clubs. Before playing, you can select filters that are used such as teams, leagues, and countries.
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Action When this review was made, it was almost can't believe if you had never heard of the
- VLC Media Player Media & Video VLC Media Player is a favorite of several video watchers as a result of abundant
- Garena Free Fire Action Free Fire - Battlegrounds is a survival game, a third-person shooter developed by
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Adventure GTA Vice City is the 2003 sequel to GTA 3, and in many ways, a far superior game
- Foxit Reader Book Foxit Reader is an alternative or a substitute for Adobe Acrobat Reader software.